Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100% surely maphack use by butcher: "BlowG"

Go down

100% surely maphack use by butcher: "BlowG" Empty 100% surely maphack use by butcher: "BlowG"

Post  I_Rupture Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:33 am

The Replay:
http://www.wc3parser.com/view_replay.php?file=1330096715.w3g

I've watched the replay and analysed the scenes.
Some scenes are able to do without maphack, but you will need skill. Since butcher had no skill i added some scenes e.g. minute: 1:20; minute: 2:00; minute 2:40; minute: 4:34.

The List:

- 1:20 mid, blind hook on furion --> hook able with skill
- 2:00 getting top rune without sight
- 2:40 mid, blind hook on furion --> hook able with skill
- 4:34 getting haste rune again no sight
- 7:15 secret shop sentinel, blind hook try on luci! --> MH
- 9:35 sentinel forest, almost hooking a tping furion --> MH
- 10:25 blind luci hook --> MH
- 16:10 drinking bottle with full hp, mana and running to top rune without any sight
- 18:20 sentinel middle, luci hook --> able with skill, but i doubt it
- 19:20 dd rune
- 23:10 roshan, blind hook on lowest hp tiny while standin at scourge secret shop --> MH
- 28:00 sentinel forest, hooking furion with small vision only, while furion killed last creep the hook appeared.
- 28:10 blind hook on furion
- 34:05 sentinel upchoke tier 2 tower middle, butcher hooking tiny --> MH
- 41:10 bottom lane shop, hooking gyro blind --> MH
- 41:20 blind hook on gyro; GYRO WAS INVIS BY USING LOTHAR - BUTCHER SHOULDNT KNOW WHERE HE WALKED --> OBVIOUSLY MH USAGE
- 44:50 sentinel forest, butcher is hasted and chases luci (no vision at all) --> MH
- 46:40 blind hook on gyro !!!! --> MH

Conclusion:
A Butcher in usage of a maphack with such lowskill is a shame for the DotA community.
I'd recommend an IP-Ban, since he would just switch to another account and still play with maphack.

yours sincerely,
i_rupture

I_Rupture

Back to top Go down

100% surely maphack use by butcher: "BlowG" Empty Re: 100% surely maphack use by butcher: "BlowG"

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 am

Ok, I watched the replay but i stopped watching it at 10 : 25 after this second INCREDIBLE MEGA HOOK. UNBELIEVABLE that players are so low that they have to play with MH.
OFC i will ban him, trust me !!!
THX for your post, Smoshiiiiiiiiiii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum