Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont think that ban was necessary.

3 posters

Go down

I dont think that ban was necessary.  Empty I dont think that ban was necessary.

Post  Judge Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 am

Jessy banned me for "camp".
We killed him once, no1 else with forcestaff, as the game was over anyways.
banned me and that tide & kicked.

Got the replay, reply with mail.

Judge

Back to top Go down

I dont think that ban was necessary.  Empty Re: I dont think that ban was necessary.

Post  DcT.Jessy Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 am

So.... let me get this str8...
You say it was ok to kill me since game was over anyway?..
Hahaha
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

I dont think that ban was necessary.  Empty Re: I dont think that ban was necessary.

Post  Judge Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 am

u gotta admit, its like ritual, saw u doing it one, two times too, and nobody is like " omg u killed me once, ban ban ban flame etc" and other dct fellas too, and i dont think its bad, well if its a pudge standing 10 min straight next to the fountain hooking ppl right on spawn THATS camp.

Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 am

Fountain camping :
Fountain camping is when a team is standing at fountain not engaging or defending and the other team atack's or even kills some 1 or more from that team...

What hapened:
I was staying at fountain w8ting for you to end your team was atacking towers verry nice and you come with your m8 use forcestaff on me and kill me..

Read rule i) by DcT.Dr.Love : Base camp or fountain camp is not allowed (attack heroes when they are in fountain)

DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

You havent been in fountain anymore Smile
So we didn't broke love's rule actually. ;-)

Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 am

Using forcestaff is the same thing
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:52 am

Says who?

Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  BloOdY Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 am

ITEM USE
is attack on hero , because u cancled their ability/ this time ,to stay save !

What u think is orchid a attack if u use it ? Isnt it like Silence from Nortrom/Krob/TraxX?

Forcestaff is like Hook,
u pull somebody over.... so its a attack
if u had to ban for it kp didnt saw them tacking u down , wasnt in game Twisted Evil
BloOdY
BloOdY

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Jessy have right, if u use forcestuf to pull him away from fountain then ofc u broke our rules about fountain camp, so ur banned for 15 days, come in 15 days and jessy will delete ur ban.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  new_0ne Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 am

this rules are only for players, not for members(especially dct.jessy) btw i saw him "fountaincamp" a few times

new_0ne

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:20 pm

U saw him? Did u got replay? if u dont have replay then dont talk about this! and rules are for all players (pubs and members) so if u cant prove this for jessy's fountain camp than stop with this shit.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 am

True some1 callem me something like it
funtain camp or bd
So i said "post it on forum and let me see replay"
Then he said "Its waste of my time"
Well i think my Chieftain and Jessy are Right then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum