Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx

+2
The_WitcheR
LucK[Terorrdar
6 posters

Go down

Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx Empty Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 am

its the same lik the topic in "teamchat" i just post it here too cause one friendly m8 told me that not everyone can see the posts in "teamchat" :p so sry for post it a second time

yo guys this has nothing to do with DotA but i hope even so some guys will read this and help =)
My bro Luck[SchoenixXx participate on a radio challange and today is round #2 the 5 guys with the most votes will win the second round, so pls help and vote for him on the radio homepage http://www.antenne-kl.de/ the voting is on the right site of the hompage klick on "Kevin Schönfelder" and below on "stimme abgeben" <- guess it was written like this not sure anymore xD (and sorry the site is on german :p) if he wins all rounds he will get a education on the radio, so you see its a very very big chance for him =) the voting goes today till 5 o'clock pm (time germany). in round #1 every participant had to produce a audio introduction about himself for the guys who want to hear it: http://www.antenne-kl.de/radiostar/Kevin_Schoenfelder-747.html so guys go for it pls, every single vote is important =) thank you very much for listening and for voting (if you do it Very Happy ) for you it needs 5 sec but it decsive for his future! =)

greeez Terorr

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx Empty Re: Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx

Post  The_WitcheR Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 am

Yeah you are rightonly people with account on forum can see Topics in "teamchat" abyway I voted can I do that again?
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx Empty Re: Voting on Radio for LucK[SchoenixXx

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 am

y you can vote twice =) 1 time on the homepage and one time if you call directly with the phone Very Happy 063175007777 (germany) ;D

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 am

or just restart router so you got a new ip and than you can vote again on the homepage xD

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

I did 3 times, with my net, and 2 other mates in denmark Very Happy

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 am

nice nice nice you are just the best!!! Very Happy

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:12 am

vote time over in next 5 min the top 5 will be released Very Happy

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH WTF he did it! Very Happy 4. place and most phone calls with 25% xD thanks for everyone who voted thank you guys very much Very Happy and now we go celebrate this amazing shit xD ty guys Very Happy

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

No problem! Very Happy Very Happy

DcT.The_WitcheR afro
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 am

Smile

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  lefti86 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 am

GZ GZ GZ!!

lefti86

Back to top Go down

Post  XboX- Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

)

XboX-

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Shit, sry terror i wasnt there 2day to vote couse i work whole day, if i was there i will vote couple times for sure. GL and congras to ur bro.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 pm

thanks dr.love and no prob =)

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down