Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate people who kill me in fontain

3 posters

Go down

I hate people who kill me in fontain Empty I hate people who kill me in fontain

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 am

Well the people in ths replay are not unknown. They all know the DcT rules and the penalties!
So i would like that an admin check the replay and ban the people who broke the rules ( fontain kills- so i guess 7 days). Maybe you will say, we attacked them but pugna and destroyer did nothing and got killed. Pls look especially at Rhasta and Traxex and Legion Commander. ( dunno their account names). Furthermore i don't understand why DcT.SirCrapsAlot did his ulti(tauren Chieftain) RIGHT in our base ?? I just dont get this .So just look the last 2 mins, that should be enough. I think you ban everyone who makes the SMALLEST mistake or are rude, so THIS guys deserves bans too.
Gretts

http://www.2shared.com/file/ttI-BDHw/Replay_2012_06_09_1429.html

Back to top Go down

I hate people who kill me in fontain Empty Re: I hate people who kill me in fontain

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:06 am

Thanks! I've watched replay.

I banned followed players:

DcT.SirCrapAlot (Tauren Chieftain) 1 day

BonoboXD (Rhasta) 7days

Rockstay.Energy (Legion Commander) 7 days

Baba_iz_Srbije (Traxex) 7 days.

If any dct admins/players isn't correct with me, then we should talk about it.

Greez Dani/YaiXz

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

I hate people who kill me in fontain Empty Re: I hate people who kill me in fontain

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:09 am

ty yaixz and pls talk extra with SirCrapsAlot, i think every dct member has to respect the rules !

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 am

Nvm, I won't ban sircrapalot, this is shamans decide. But others is banned.

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 am

I just want that you TALK with him WHY he did this. Cant be so hard.
Because he did his ulti into the base, ok ... to control taurens ulti is hard Wink But the second stun that killed desi was too much.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SirCrapAlot Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am

Maybe if u stayed at fountain you wuldnt die.. imo none in scourge team should be banned i stunned wind who was outside fountain and i did ulti jugger engaged twice...
Second time destro made ulti and pugna engaged this was not i fountain area... then rhasta ultied and after that pugna and destroyer died...
Next time maybe stay at fountain and dont engage when opposite team is killing tree and stop bitching about it cause i have bad game.
Also if i dont get banned then no1 in scourge should.

DcT.SirCrapAlot

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SirCrapAlot Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am

and if u look at replay once more i dont do it on all of u are into fountain i do it on wind that i outside fountain..
Get the story straight

DcT.SirCrapAlot

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SirCrapAlot Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 am

also if destro engage imo i have the right to kill him even if he is in the line to enter fountain.. he did ulti and then i stunned him...

DcT.SirCrapAlot

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 am

Duuh.. If you just attacked the fucking three, those three I banned, wasn't beeing banned.

End of fucking story, and stop talking and talking.

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 am

he yaixz, you know what ???? DENMARK will lose today against the dutches :PP

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SirCrapAlot Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 am

why shouldi attack tree when they are outside fountain? its not against rules to attack or kill them there... and if they engagement has begun i dont give a fuck that they run b.. i will kill them even if they are running towards fountain. so in other words u ban 3 ppl for something that u dont ban me for?

DcT.SirCrapAlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 am

DUDE, OPEN YOUR EYES !!!
you stunned me and I got killed in MY BASE !!!!!!!! THIS is ban reason enough.
I didnt attacked you so it was obviously fontain kill. Get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 pm

FIRST OF FUCKING ALL, DENMARK WON!!! <33333333

SECOND: Wr kill was okay. DESTROYER STUN OR PUGNA WAS NOT OKAY. And I don't ban you because you are DcT player, and I cannot ban or kick dct-player! As I said before, SHAMANS/LOVE DECIDE!

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SlimShady_ Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Didnt watch the reply yet but i would say BAN THIS SIRCRAPBULLSHIT FAGGOT

DcT.SlimShady_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down