Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motherfucker DcT.Stula

+3
DcT.YaiXz
TailOfRed
Fandja
7 posters

Go down

Motherfucker DcT.Stula Empty Motherfucker DcT.Stula

Post  Captainp Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Hy guys!

I like your bots, that is the only one what is not lagging.
Yesterday, i was playing an awesome game with DcT.Stula.

That piece of shit muted me, cuz im smart and he is not. I didnt understand why my 4 allies dancing around the enemy's tw what has 200 hp instead of fighitng next to the tw. I got mute, its more simple than answer. then he and his friend were talking about to kick me and share my items because he needs my radiance. Ofc he need, because he had NOTHING.. One basher with balanar Very Happy noob.. I was MEGAKILL and rich in the game with 12 k gold after 40 min. But that 2 shitface russian noob didnt realize my plan. I bought 2 divine and i died. I didnt die with purpose. Embarassed just i couldnt kill 5 hero alone. Smile So they got 2 divine and i got custom kick.
If somebody wanst to kick me, there is the "votekick" option. I didnt break any rules. I just wasnt strong enough... Embarassed

I needed 10 sec to make my new account Sad i fucking dont care his bann. Just i dont understand how can be admin that russian dogshit. He is stupid like an apple.

have a nice day guys.

I dont have replay, cuz of custom kick. But i have a picture Smile If he didnt kick the enemy he lost Very Happy

Motherfucker DcT.Stula Thumb_PanpvKCNdE9btkHnxISyqDRhw[/URL]

How was the taste of lose DcT.Stula?
Next time mute your mother bitch!

Captainp

Back to top Go down

Motherfucker DcT.Stula Empty Re: Motherfucker DcT.Stula

Post  Fandja Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm

first of all where is replay? and second plz say ur mother 2 call me i forgot 2 pay her....

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Motherfucker DcT.Stula Empty -

Post  Captainp Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 pm

First of all a question for Fandja!

What the " I dont have replay, cuz of custom kick " means?

1. I HAVE REPLAY CHECK IT OUT !!!!!!!
2. I dont have reaplay because he kicked me with command and i got DISCONNECT.
3. Fandja's dad a russian horse.

Motherfucker DcT.Stula V

Captainp

Back to top Go down

Post  Captainp Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First of all a question for Fandja!

What the " I dont have replay, cuz of custom kick " means?

1. I HAVE REPLAY CHECK IT OUT !!!!!!!
2. I dont have reaplay because he kicked me with command and i got DISCONNECT.
3. Fandja's dad a russian horse.

Motherfucker DcT.Stula VBmJ3ghjkZh1oHyQX01W3gou

Captainp

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

true my dad have .....like a horse and ur mommy knows it-and btw stula and lefty told me u had 12-13k gold and buyed 2 divine and got in fight 5vs1 and died...btw i wold kick u also and now i will ban u for life-enjoy ur horses

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  TailOfRed Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Not to mention the fact that even if u got kicked, last replay always saves the replay, so u got no excuse for that one. Not saying ur right or not, but coming here speaking big without a replay and only having a screenshot where u got kicked ... And also flaming big time ... what did u plan to accomplish? I'd give u MSP (most stupid person) award for this :\ lol!

TailOfRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 am

well... Firstly, I just can see on that screenshot that your whole team is pushing mid and try to win this game while you def ( without any reason) top.
Secondly ... divine + axe ??? 2x divine + axe ????????? dude there are so many other items that are more useful .. you wasted 2 slots.
I definitely agree with this kick/ban

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 am

Well, after all this, I just wanna say the most fair is to give him 3-7 days ban..

Greez Dani/YaiXz

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  Captainp Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 am

Smoshiii " well... Firstly, I just can see on that screenshot that your whole team is pushing mid and try to win this game while you def ( without any reason) top. "

Firstly.. Can you open your fucking eyes? and can u realize my color is blue that means i am in sentinel.
Secondly.. you are stupid like a piece of shit. You got nothing about this game. fucking NOTHING.
I bought divine cuz i didnt want to win the game for 2 shithead. Not because i didnt know i can have other items.. omg how stupid the people in the USA :DDDDDDDDD

TailOfRed same.. I came for say HAHAHA to stula. not for make u happy with replay. fuck your MSP and ur other imagination letters. Im living in the real life. Maybe you cannot imagination the difference between us. let me help. im roshan you are shit of a crap.
You have only one chance to win versus me. This is the computer game. But im still better in this as well. sorry for that.

Captainp

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:22 am

rararararara

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 am

Run into 5 with 2 devines = (besides lack of brain capacity) willfull feeding + game ruining. Messing on top line while your team was defending mid was another brainafk activity.
When i add flaming + obliviously bad forum section, the only thing u deserve here, is being 4ever banned.

(Btw. we should should add age limit for this forum, +15 for expl. Stuff like this wouldn´t happen Shocked )
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  lefti86 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am

I was in that game with other acc AXE I FUCK U ENTHIRE FAMILY I SAY STULA KICK MORON AND BAN. Dani this isnt for 7 days this is for 7 years. He is idiot but still i menate to win this shit game axaxax

lefti86

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:46 am

Now I say 77 years. Hf, and btw... When you get 78 years old, you can finally play with me Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If u wanted unban, you shouldn't talk shit..^^

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  TailOfRed Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 am

btw captain, i rly dont know who you are, but the simple fact u take axe with 2 divines just showed, not only that u are a true sucker, but also showed u were trying to ruin the game (which u already said u were trying to) so the kick + ban was totally deserved. Now go whine at some other bot and get banned there as well doing shit like this.

PS: You're better than me in what? Not even flaming, since im pretty sure i can do that even better than u rofl... So plz kid either grow up or go play solo, No1 likes spoiled kiddos like u.

TailOfRed

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am

ahhhhhh i love the people who talk about "im living in the real life" but got nothing to do then play dota, ruin game, register on forum, spam, flame, annoy people, but you did also some positive things:
1. brought a whole community to rofl Very Happy
2. you taught us theres one thing which is even worster than to play rambo and thats to play rambo with 2 divines (from which he said he had a "plan" lol! )
3. you forced a ban (so i dont have to play with you xD)

and now just once more my favorite line:

Captainp wrote:But that 2 shitface russian noob didnt realize my plan. I bought 2 divine and i died.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

this line is now my 1. place Very Happy even before my old first place: 2 lanes down, enemy's pushing the third lane for mega creeps and the pub ask srsly: "do we rosh?" xD

Last edited by LucK[Terorrdar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn bb codes :D)

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 pm

xaxaxaxaxa :DDDDD

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

stula really is a mother fucker...
you can tell by how piss this nab is that stula fucked his mother..
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum