Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whazzuppers

5 posters

Go down

whazzuppers Empty whazzuppers

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:33 am

i want to join your delicious clan. i have positive stats, over 90% stayrate and, which surely counts to my side, i am jesus. i will be waiting for my invitation to play testgames with every single shaman. cya <3

Back to top Go down

whazzuppers Empty Re: whazzuppers

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 23, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry, but we don't need you.

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Wed May 23, 2012 7:31 am

Are you fucking kidding us?
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:49 am

you don't need me? let me make this suggestion: kick all your em noobs and invite me. that should work out quite good

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 am

I would say: Stop spamming man!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

plaeasr go to your clan syd and play with your clan pros! If You are Jesus Christ why you are talking to us (If you think we are noobs)
Why there are always people like you and this spammer Imrahil I would sugest If you will make angry the real god. He will delete your account and you will be Quest.

Do you want become Quest?
Forum is free for no clan people but you and your children behaviour is annoying really lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You are like kid and someone has stolen your sweets

GROW UP Really you are so mature for me its SAD!!

Pls and If you will flame more befere that think about yourself!

The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 am

i don't think you're mature enough to handle this request of mine with the needed seriousness. so if you would please gtfo this post i would be very flattered. in the meantime, i never spam, neither i called all of you noobs, neither do i behave like a child. and the "kid who stole your sweets" line, you totally stole it from jessy i think. no need to state it's complete bullshit. please think before you post here because it might turn out you just write a crapload of shit filled with annoying emoticons nobody wants to see.

sincerely yours, hagrid

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:13 am

dude... stop this or il ban u on forum
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:16 am

why would you? do you want to insinuate i am not an equal dude with a bnet account that can request joining your clan? that's racist man

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:20 am

taht has nothing to do with racism... you';re a idiot and you got rejected... that's all
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 am

i ain't no idiot, and in fact, you DO need me. i am active evrery day, i like cm, i hate em, and i am willing to pay for the bots. plus, i fulfill your demands for joining the clan. i can't see why i should be rejected without at least one testgame

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 am

go pay for the bot first then we talk
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 am

i see. you don't trust me and want money first. still that's not how you treat all the others that want to join you. and you have to understand, that after how you in person treated me i have doubts myself. what if i send a letter with money to love and after he got it you just kick me without any reason? and of course nobody will doubt that decision because you're the almighty jessy. if u want to be serious clan you need to treat serious people seriously. i won't hand any money before i am grunt, that's my only demand, so i have the peon time to prove i'm not joking this time

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 am

dude
you don;t pay to enter clan
and ofc i got doubts because of your history
and i give a big fuck about your doubts about me... it's not me who wants something from you
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 am

my history is no secret. i got invited quite fast, got accused of being noob, kicked and then did my own stuff in bnet. i never did anything to you as long as i didn't feel mistreated. now i'm back and requesting my invitation. if you don't let all fellow joiners pay for the bots i will not be the one to pay first just because you and me have our own special little history. the proceedment for people joining clan is pretty clear i think and as my stats are ok testgames come next, amirite?

cmon man, you need more ppl to play cm games inhouse and i am the right guy for that job.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 am

little history?
wtf u talking about
u got invited and kicked... nothing more...
u just made a fool of yourself here and that's why u won't get in
if you pay i might reconsider
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 am

Ok... Let us handle him as any player in world..

THIS IS NOT LIKE EVERY1!! I MADE THIS FOR YOU..

1. Don't be rude, talk like an adult, and be nice. You rage way too fast.
2. 90% staypercent
3. all shamans+chieftain needs atleast a game with you.
4. AND BECAUSE ITS YOU THEY HAVE TO POST REPLAY IN FORUM.
5. If you get reject, don't flame or insult. You will get banned from dct-bots and forum.
6. GL&HF...

This is best delusion I think...

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

what?...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 am

i'm more than adult, check out my fancy english. i agree with your conditions, xaxaxa @ posting replay but whatevs ur the boss u make the rules Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  TailOfRed Wed May 23, 2012 1:14 pm

lol mttxo ... i can surely laugh at you atm ... Considering when i left some1 said "LOL brisingr u got kicked? me: no, i left on my own; u: Good, DcT will die anyways" ... Ehm so you have been all this time spamming on their forum, and also talking bad about dcts in bnet (dont say you dind't cuz not even god can protect liars like u lol! lol! lol! ) ... And i really doubt love will accept you behaving like this just cuz you pay for the bots (still think theres some sanity in him, or so i hope =P)

TailOfRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm

brisingr, to me there is nothing to hide about what i said. i saw dct going down on forum and i tried to help many times but always got ignored and made fun of (luckily slim came back and moved alot, no homo)

i want to rejoin because of the following

one morning i was just chillin around on the interwebz when a sudden realization occured: since when i was not in clan, nobody would ever pay attention to my posts and laugh at them although the only thing i had in mind was helping your clan getting serious. you know, like a hobby. saving clan dct in my sparetime. jesus has lots of sparetime. anyway, i figured if i would request my rejoin i could help you even better and maybe people would actually listen to the enlightening words of mine i'm so stoned right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Thu May 24, 2012 8:35 am

Ur right brisingr and ofc i wont accept behavior like this couse of monney, any clan members must behave "normal" and follow DcT rules, if mttXO satisfies our requirements and DcT shamans agree with this how he play and how he behaves and after reading DcT rules he will agrred with it then i will let him to join clan.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum