Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i was kicked??

+8
The_WitcheR
Fandja
DcT.CHAMPION
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Titan
DcT.YaiXz
Dct.T[aure
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

why i was kicked?? - Page 2 Empty Re: why i was kicked??

Post  The_WitcheR Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 am

P.S Love You all!!
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  TailOfRed Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Well idd jessy was right in one thing lol ... If you aren't inviting for skill as well ... Ofc skill ain't everything ... But a good behavioured nab(speaking in general) shoulnd't be invited just cuz hes cool ... You should have at least some skill (Which should be checked in the testgame, not after hes in the clan). Also speaking bad ain't a reason for kick? ... well according to DcT clan rules, flaming is forbidden ( Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) ... And rules don't have to say everything for ppl to understand it... I mean its obvious rly low skilled ppl will get kicked no? ...

TailOfRed

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 pm

taure was invited in the "smosh age" when aparently 1 game in easymore was enough to get invite...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:43 pm

DAMN, he did not just say that D:

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 pm

you where invited in the age too..
acutally whole bnet was No
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm

yea i remember.... i had to do 3 games actually Very Happy but i was noob back then

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

back then?
xaxaxaxa lol!
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SlimShady_ Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

In fact jessy is right skilled members are to seldom in dct. But personaly i wouldnt Kick him due to the fact He is at least 5 months in dct but nvm. My Suggestion for Taue would Be Create a New acc and ask for testgame then we will See if it was a good decision. BTW jessy lefty Love and hani if we Start kicking nabs then we should go on and Kick moar "less-skilled" player and whats about members like MVP irivo desire Ares anarx i didnt See them for ages. We Need Slot for better Newcomers. I prefer a Clan with 15 members who are better and more online than a Clan with 30 members and we only get 1 fucking practice Game per week. Think about it!

DcT.SlimShady_

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

BOOM, thats why he is shaman.. GREAT IDEA!! Love u slimmy <3

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SirCrapAlot Tue May 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Maybe u should make a new rule?
For being in Clan u have to be active atleast once a week?
I am ne in Clan and only grunt (dont wanna me admin/shaman) but i think ive been to more cw's then most of the ppl. Also still like 10 members havent registered to forum, shouldnt that me a reason for kick/ban dct acc?

rendeer / SirCrapAlot

Dani - Hold my hand?..

DcT.SirCrapAlot

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 pm

As i´m reading this topic, i have to say i ´ve never been so close to leave the clan. Being kicked for srsly nothing? Who will be next jessy? It´s totally oblivious that he was just random victim(or personal victim, but u rejected that). Surely in clan there are worse players than he was.

Or you want clear clan from all "less skilled" members? Do it than, but entirely - ten at once or even more if u judge so. This is just.. sick
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.SlimShady_ Tue May 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Forest i Know Ur Feeling im angry aswell but its Not jessys fault. I mean When i joined dct there were like 13? Members and they all were good. Then dct started inviting more and more Player during 1week we Doubled our members Cuz we Said ah Look He is my mate lets invite hin then him the him cuz He has a cool Name then him cuz He knows my Language and we neglected the Most important fact for an Active Clan " skill " and now we just See " ah Lol Why did i invite him He is Not Even good " i mean 5 months ago there were nö rlly testgames Even i wasnt tested for joining ( but they all knew me ) the fact is don't Be angry with only jessy cuz the mistake was maken ages ago and not now.

DcT.SlimShady_

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue May 22, 2012 2:25 pm

ok... so let's start kicking members then... and i'm not ironic..
give me a list of 5 worse members we got... and im gonna look over it
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Tue May 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Shady i admit that was mistake, i took notice on that like many older members did. I´m just saying this solution is wrong or at least unfair.
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Tue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

ok list of worst dct members
1.Lefty
2.Lefty
3.Lefty
4.Lefty
5.Lefty
plz kick them soon...

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 23, 2012 1:20 am

I don't know for sure about the nr 4.Lefty... But the rest will be kicked ty lol!
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 am

waitm I have another list!!!

1.Lefty
2.Fandja
3.Lefty and fandja because they are gays!
4.Fandja and lefty because they are mates
5.All those gays above... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I GOT ANOTHER!!
6.fandja and leftys child Very Happy

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 am

Forest if u read my post before this one u will see the reason why he is kicked, but i will write it again, we start with "cleaning" our clan from inactive members or members who dont wanna play/practice IH games for fw/cw teams, i dont have nothing personal against DcT.taure but we dont need members who play once or twice per week and then play apemso on our bots or apemso one dcn bots, man i dont understand why u all write this stuffs or why u wonder when some1 got kick, we are trying to make cw teams too long and most of u play apemso and u dont give a shit about it and ur like " im from one step to leave clan" or w/e u say, u wanna leave forest because taure got kick? ok man if is the reason for leaving clan then GL! U should know me till now and u must know that im never beg much much better players then we have now to stay in clan, man i have my pride if u understand me.
U know i like u and i know ur good guy but rly man we need to be serious about this things if we wanna be good clan with imba good teams otherwise all our work its wasted, i hope u understand me or just imagine that ur on my place and every day some others clans come on our channel and ask us for fw/cw and we cant make one fucking team thats sad! what u will do? let them to play apemso? Im asking myself why the fuck i have clan? why the fuck i have bots? why the fuck we exist 3 years? i will disband clan and play on allstars or some "apemso" game and i dont care for anything!

DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 am

Don't do that!
We need You! You are one of the best chieftain witch one I've ever seen!

Do You know why I joined this clan? Not DcN, not PaH, not Opaaa. Because there are nice and friendly people.
I played with Lefty: And I failed but he didnt laugh He told me what I am doing worst and How to play better.
I played 1v1 with Jessy, He won and? He didn't speak shit like: You are low skilled I will kick You, no! He told me what I did Wrong And He showed me how to play better in next game.

We need You DR.Love You need us, You are Heart and are Shamans are Your's hands!
WE Will CHange IT. There will be cm's at the weeked( for sure I will be online and I want to play IT I am bored to play with noobs who I can't trust)

ANd I am not shaman I am not admin But I think solution is This EM.
You are Clan DcT Bot's Owner, so change The game mode from Apemso to AP It's my favourite mode!

Sincerely

WitcheR

P.S Take my words serious.
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

About list: Kick players who are afk more than 40 days, like in my old clan Smile
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 am

Okay nvm I see Someone have done it already!
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

ye i kick them 2day.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TailOfRed Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Lol love, even though this might sound stupid coming from me, plz don't simply disband the clan cuz of this ... I've also been in ur place (not as a dct chieftain obviously ^^) and i truly know how it feels when you feel like running a clan alone (speaking in general) and trying to hold things up, when ppl show like they dont even care about it. I know its quite hard and not easy to simply forget and keep on trying, but after all this time, we're not so different from each other in what comes to leading Smile and i doubt you would give up after placing so much effort in this clan =) Yes i do disagree with you on some stuff, since you're a bit too much strict in my opinion, but so was i back then, and we must be strict sometimes also known as cold, for stuff to happen.

All in all, simply don't give up after all this time ... cuz you might regret later Smile

PS: Im obviously not asslicking, im simply speaking as i think about you, despite the fights or the fact that i left DcT recently.

TailOfRed

Back to top Go down

why i was kicked?? - Page 2 Empty ---------------------

Post  Dct.T[aure Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 am

@love
im sorry but i will write exams in the next 4-5weeks so i have 2 learn...
im always online if i got time...
Dct.T[aure
Dct.T[aure

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

@DcT.Taure

Man i understand u and as i say i dont have nothing personal against u its just simpy things, we dont need members if they are not active every day or if i cant count on them for inhouse or others things, u can be 1000 better player then ur now but if ur not active and i cant count on u its like ur not in clan, hope u will understand me and maybe in the future u got time for dota and for clan.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next