Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pathetic ban by DcT.Fear

+5
Luck[Truth_
DcT.Brisingr
Dct.HakiiLyn
DcT.F0rest13ear
LucK[Terorrdar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pathetic ban by DcT.Fear - Page 2 Empty Re: pathetic ban by DcT.Fear

Post  Luck[Truth_ Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

can someone close this topic please??

Luck[Truth_

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 pm

why? I enjoyed here Very Happy
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

close?
why should i cloose any topic?
everything is atm free to be discussed
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Well if i might write about it, i might say i dont agree with the rule switch at all ... never did, also had a fight with love before cuz of it (When i was in DcT, as DcT.Hyorinmaru... ye for those who dind't knew, u know now: Rway.Hyorinmaru --> DcT.Hyorinmaru --> DcT.Brisingr; No big deal out of it anyways). I simply believe if ur playing with mates or with a team and trying to practice/have fun, its stupid to switch when u know the game is won. I mean you see imba heroes getting fed or overfarmed and suddenly all roll and he switches and the enemies win ... Now tell me where is the balance or the fair play? For one side, if u don't switch, ur not fair cuz ur winning 5vs3 (even if the game started 5vs5, and mass nubs leave, plug etc etc), but on the other hand, and most ppl forget this, u lose cuz ur best player switched due to some rule ... So this is fair? Dont think so. Also dont tell me "we play dota for fun" cuz in the end, wheres the fun in losing? Not saying fun = win , but for sure you don't play to lose right? ...

Still, im not the one to decide and i hope this "switch" rule get banned by icefrog or simply ignored by clans... Before there was no switch rule, and ppl never whined so hard about it. they would simply play and continue.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

About the flaming i just believe ppl take the "flaming" as anything ppl say... I've seen ppl before banning "flamers" who simply said: noob, newbie, nap, etc etc etc .... Not saying this isn't flaming, but perhaps a mute is enough. Obviously if the person still whispers, or after unban, simply flame again ... well hes asking for it lol!

Also i do agree with jessy on one point: No admin, except love or hanibal, should simply unban before consulting the admin who banned or checking the whole situation ... Theres nothing worst than you banning some1 who did something wrong, and the day after you find out hes unbanned. Simply states you can ban, but he will get unbanned ... seriously? Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

About this pwner and terrodar situation ... I just believe you should simply talk with each other and sort stuff out. Dont know how this terrodar is (never played much with him) but he seems a reasonable guy. Pwner i know a bit better, and hes also reasonable ... so simply place the past behind and sort things out, before either of you end doing something you'll regret later ( Ye i write a lot of big texts with irony/sarcasm on it, which jessy loves btw xD Still its the truth)
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 am

ok first of all thanks dr.tit for the unban and i say it again sorry for flaming back (i agree my flame was a bit harder than urs :p) but if someone blame my clan i cant stand Mad maybe i overdid it a little at that point sorry for that xD. About zivaaa i will try to talk to him that he should stop flaming you (but i cant promise he will stop since he got his own will). So i hope everything is allright now and we can keep on playing peace flower I love you
Now about the sw rule i do rly hate it too and would prefere if there would be a change on the rule or the so mode gets even tottally banned from the bots. It just sucks sometimes the LucK bots doesnt work and if we want to practice we join the dct bots with a full team but in 90% we have to sw after 10min Sad
For me myself its very worst since im one of the main supporter of our clan.... I support the carry the whole game dont last hit, let him farm, let him get every single kill, buy wards, buy chick, buy aura items for better support and the carry gets rly well fed but than he have to sw Shocked Arrow FAIL! thats very frsutrating and i kinda feel like i pwned my own team by myself Suspect its like you watch a film a tv you w8ed for it since 3month but than you fall asleep during the promotion Evil or Very Mad ...
if the so mode would be banned from the bots i would celebrate it like my 18th birthday with some girls and... Embarassed ok i stop here Very Happy

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:40 am

gayyy. why don't terror and pwner fight to death about it? that would be fun

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 am

how old are you?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Thu May 03, 2012 3:40 am

dr.tit you said you unbanned me but maybe you wrote my name wrong cause im still banned :p

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:46 am

î am not a person i'm just verses stuck inside your head. i'm what you all want to say but you keep on the inside. i'm the truth. i am what you want to be but will never achieve. i am your god

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 am

i also am high as a fucking cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Thu May 03, 2012 9:13 am

I really did it yesterday, but i will log in now to unban again. sry
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

See? Everything solved, all happy, end of story (just hope switch gets banned though xD)
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Fri May 04, 2012 12:59 am

no problem dr.tit now it works ty =)

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down