Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DcT.Deja Admin application .

+10
Dct.HakiiLyn
LucK[Terorrdar
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.YaiXz
The_WitcheR
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Dr.Love
Deja_
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DcT.Deja Admin application . - Page 2 Empty Re: DcT.Deja Admin application .

Post  DcT.Brisingr Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Funny how you only said that now. No time to read the rest i guess? Or simply ignore what you dont like sounds better Rolling Eyes
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 am

i like brisingr! Very Happy he got balls and says what he thinks! we need more people like him ! keep going like this brisi ! =)

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 am

Hey,
even that u guys are talking about me if another member is asking for admin rights is really funny.

At First to Love.
I told you why i left DcT and it wasnt because of the admin rights. So i dont get the point why you are lieing about my leave. I thought we understand us pretty well but looks like i was the only one who thought that.
So for all, i had no way to stay in the clan, since Love wasnt believing me what really happend at the day. I dont get the point why to stay in a clan where the headadmin dont give a shit at your opinion. Well even when i was talking to Love about that situation he told me there are to many people asking him something, so i was waiting. But Love was talking in the overall chat about movies. So i was feeling totaly joked by the Man who should decide about the clan.
If anyone is seeing a way why i should stay, can tell me that.

At the next Point, i dont get it why you are lieing too, Pwner.
2 Luck players where asking me for unban, so the made !checkban for the reason. There was no reason.
I saw you online and asked you for the reason and you just said they stay banned.
So i asked for the reason again, no answer. That is no reason!

I was asking the Luck players also who told me there was no reason and i believed them, why shouldnt i. They played a lot of games and they never made something wrong when i was ingame and that happend lot.
So i saw that it was something personality. People just should get banned if they made something wrong. So i unbanned them.
Than you joined game and you saw they were ingame and you kicked them all, again without reason also after i asked you. That happend twice and i told you to stop that if there is no reason. But u just flamed me, so i opened your slot. After that you banned me without reason again. Hey man there must be a reason for it.
After that i asked you why you banned me and you just told me something about i will lose my rights and im piece of shit. WTF?

So man overall, who of us both is abusing admin rights? Keep it in your mind. If you think you made everything right, fine. But dont lie about that what happend, because in that way you are a little child nothing more.

So Love removed my rights without talking me about that what happend.
Fair? Not really.

I wont talk about that anymore, if you guys stop lieing what really happend.

Have a nice day. Btw Pwner im playing at Kuraky. (lets see if you ban me again since i cant unban myself)

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Tue May 08, 2012 3:26 pm

I dont rly know what im lying tell me pls? U asked me "do u wanna give me back my admin rights" and my answer was " i will give u back admin right soon" then u ask me when then i tell u dont know soon probably...bla bla bla...and then u was like ok i will leave clan and others stuffs, then i told u like its ur choice and i tell u dont use DcT acc anymore, end of storry.So pls tell me what im lying, so dont pretend ur perfect guy and ur left because i didnt belive u, and luck guys are innocent and u belive them and dont belive ur clan m8....pls that storry is for kids i mean no one normal will not believe in ur storry, u make mistake and u dont wanna admit it, as i say i will unban luck guys and i will give ur admin rights after 7 days or smth couse u must learn what u can and what u cant to do, just wanna warning u nothing more, and one more thing, tell me did u deserve admin rights? mean what u do for this clan, tell just one good thing that u do for DcT, i know ur answer for this like that day u tell me when i ask same question.Im to lazzy to write all this shity stuffs but i must clarify for all ppl who read ur post to understand whole storry.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 am

Well Love, at first, you said that i left because i lost my admin rights. That isnt true, i told you why i will leave and that wasnt because of the admin rights. When i asked you what soon means for you, you didnt answer. You never said something like around 7 days. That you are calling our chat as "i will leave and other stuff" shows me you even didnt listen to me. So where im wrong?

I admit i made something wrong, i never said something other. In my top post you can see what i made and what was wrong. So where i dont admit? At next i never said im a perfect guy, im just showing everyone what really happend since you just tried to make me bad.

Well im not believing the luck guys more than (ex)clan mates. But when i was asking dct.fear i didnt recived a normal answer. So well i got 1 Story but guys who i met ingames and no story by a guy i never heard about it. Even there has to be a reason for a ban.

Well so tell me anything the clan insolved me. There were testgames while i was online, but noone asked. I was never asked for inhouse, funwar or what ever. When there were no problems between us, there were created teams in the clan for inhouse/funwar/training what ever. I wasnt asked if i am up for it or i have time. So tell me what you made that i should give back?

Some edits for your "whole" story.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 am

There's a part that i didn't get verry well.. Question
so... you unbanned dct.fear's banns then love took your admin, u asked them back he said soon u THEN waited 7 days and THEN left?
Rolling Eyes
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 am

Btw to the situation with the Luck guys:

What happend: All players must roll and switch if there is 5vs3 or 4vs2 without any excuse (the same goes for all DcT admins or members)

there is not a ban punishment written.

What not happend: c)-You must balance the teams!!!! (if someone refuse to switch admins are allowed to kick and ban that players)

there is a ban punishment written.

To my situation:

What not happend: Abuse admins rights is strictly forbidden and will be punished, he will be immediately deleted from admins data base at server europe b.net!

What is not written: Noone other than Dr.Love can unban players, everyone who is doing that will be immediately deleted from admins data base at server europe b.net!

So well i my eyes Pwner was abusing his admin rights. But he still got it.
I didnt break a Rule but i lost my Rights.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Wed May 09, 2012 5:46 am

DcT.Jessy wrote:There's a part that i didn't get verry well.. Question
so... you unbanned dct.fear's banns then love took your admin, u asked them back he said soon u THEN waited 7 days and THEN left?
Rolling Eyes

i unbanned dct.fear`s bans. The next day Love took my admin, after he listen to fear. I asked them back. He said soon. Some more were talked. Than i left (same evening).
Since there was never talked about 7 days. He didnt answer when i asked what soon means.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fistalicious Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 am

Mutant wrote:Btw to the situation with the Luck guys:

What happend: All players must roll and switch if there is 5vs3 or 4vs2 without any excuse (the same goes for all DcT admins or members)

there is not a ban punishment written.

"ANY DISRESPECT OF THESE RULES WILL BE PUNISHED HARD!!!"

What else is a hard punishment than being banned ? ^^

Fistalicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Wed May 09, 2012 7:23 am

well but at some rules there is ban punishment written and at some there isnt. So i interpret it that ban is only for rules where it is written. There can be also another hard punishment than only ban.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

Mutant.. I cannot say you're the victim or right at all...
Firstly... You disrespected another admin's decision and unbanned the guy he banned... I would be pissed too, maybe not that bad but hey... I cannot decide that either... And you left after you lost you're admin rights... I understand love in not responding you... I would take that as a sign that you where here just for the admin right...
The most i can say in your defence is that you're and old member... nothing more.
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Wed May 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Jessy would you stay in clan after being banned?

---------------------------------------------------------------

We should end this topic. Seems like everyone got his own truth but no real solutions are about to come...
I just suggest that rules should be conducted because of several imprecisions(not just that previously mentioned in this topic). And parts that aren't exactly assigned people can understand differently.

/bah that final lines were damn raid on my english Rolling Eyes
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 pm

DcT.Jessy wrote:Mutant.. I cannot say you're the victim or right at all...
Firstly... You disrespected another admin's decision and unbanned the guy he banned... I would be pissed too, maybe not that bad but hey... I cannot decide that either... And you left after you lost you're admin rights... I understand love in not responding you... I would take that as a sign that you where here just for the admin right...
The most i can say in your defence is that you're and old member... nothing more.

well Jessy that just show me that u didnt read my post.
I didnt disrespected his decision, i just didnt get a reason. I think if someone is asking you for the reason you will tell that reason and noone would unban.

Love didnt respond me BEFORE i left.
The other points are clear if you keep these answers.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Thu May 10, 2012 4:42 am

And mutant who are u to ask for ban reason, and why he need to tell u hes ban reason? and about that said like im lier or smth i dont see what u all guys dont understand, i dont need to justify u or others or which reason i have to lie LOL! So its verry simply,
If u disrepect our rules u got warned or kicked or banned, if u flame me or clan again kick and ban, if i dont like u again kick and ban, if some1 inv u in clan and u sux again kick and ban, so which part of this u dont understand? if some1 dont like this then its always free to leave clan np for me. Who care if one inactive member who didnt do nothing for clan leave... i dont because he got warned and he leave no kick...and you also do not need to care and stop discus about this stupid "problem" because its senseless.Mutant if you care about this clan u will accsept ur "penalty" and try to do something good for clan to prove that, with leaving clan u cant prove anything else that u dont care about us, end of storry and i wont write and waste my time anymore to reply this stupid posts.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 am

DcT.Dr.Love wrote:And mutant who are u to ask for ban reason, and why he need to tell u hes ban reason?
Maybe because YOU told me when i recived admin rights, that EVERY ban should has a reason.
So i ask the admin, that is what YOU wanted from me. That i ask before. YOU told me that. So dont tell me WHO I AM that i ask for ban reason. So i did everything you wanted.

DcT.Dr.Love wrote:If u disrepect our rules u got warned or kicked or banned, if u flame me or clan again kick and ban
i never flamed the clan dct. Where did i disrespected the clan rules? I didnt break them in any point.

DcT.Dr.Love wrote:if i dont like u again kick and ban, if some1 inv u in clan and u sux again kick and ban
nothing to add. Just that it was 100% right for me to leave since you dont respect me.

DcT.Dr.Love wrote:and about that said like im lier or smth
i didnt said you are a lier overall. Just said i dont get it why you are telling not the truth about the point why i left. You just said it was because of the admin rights what is wrong.

I did care of the clan, but since you punished me for "not breaking a rule", there wont be any happy end. You didnt respect me, so dont think there is something coming back from my site.

Btw inactiv? im more active than a lot other people. Im every or every 2nd day online. There are a lot of players who werent online for weeks... But well your opinion.

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 am

[quote="Mutant"]
DcT.Dr.Love wrote:

DcT.Dr.Love wrote:If u disrepect our rules u got warned or kicked or banned, if u flame me or clan again kick and ban
i never flamed the clan dct. Where did i disrespected the clan rules? I didnt break them in any point

Btw inactiv? im more active than a lot other people. Im every or every 2nd day online. There are a lot of players who werent online for weeks... But well your opinion.

i think he's talking about the allmighty "respect other admin decisions" rule... even if you didn't though they where guilty, it's not ok to unban them.

and no... there aren't ... i made sure to do a nice cleanup in the clan so acutally we got only active members atm
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 am

Jessy take a look...
classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-clan-profile.aspx?ClanTag=dct&Gateway=Northrend&SortField=rank%20DESC,%20online%20desc&SortDir=Asc&PageNo=3

Dct.Economista last time online 50 days ago
Dct.Nooker last time online 34 days ago
Dct.Irivo last time online 24 days ago

yeah only active members.

DcT.Jessy wrote:even if you didn't though they where guilty, it's not ok to unban them.

You made the same yesterday. so that is ok now?

Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm

made what?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lefti86 Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 pm

2much hate here. Rimember Lefty love all members:)

lefti86

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Fri May 11, 2012 12:08 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lefty Today cm join B.Net I want play with you Smile
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  XboX- Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:04 am

I just read this whole stuff and even if i disliked mutant for a long time, i have to say that he earned my respect for this action. He didnt do anything wrong and only few of the guys in here actually know what happend. There are 2 different stories and some ppl are too closeminded to realize what actually happend and who was mistaken. I know u ppl wont change ur mind nor say sorry to mutant or stuff. I just wanted to thank mutant for doing the right stuff, even if some guys dont accept it as it is.

Dont rage, noone has to reply on that post

XboX-

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:52 am

First at all its not 2 different stories its just one, and this things what mutant did its simply sux i will tell u why.Just imagine that all members (admins) can do whatever they want like flame, ban,kick, leave games, UNBAN WITHOUT PERMISION and others shitty things what kind of clan we would be? there must be a rules like u or not and this is a reason why we exist long time and thats the reason why more then half b.net clans,teams and players hate us becaouse they are jealous and becaouse they cant save their clans more then couple months.I know manny of members and others players and clan or teams dont like our rules and i know we lost 4-5 good players becaouse they didnt want to follow our rules but i dont care couse if some1 dont wanna follow DcT rules then he cant be part of DcT clan.
U was writenig like u respect this what he do and "He didnt do anything wrong"??!! What u respect? That why he opposed me or that "he have balls" to unban without permision? Like mutant says "I will leave clan" or smth...mean who cares about one player? (only mutant knew that i was always fair for him and we always have good relationship) man this luck guys who got unban from mutant have forgotten on him till now.I think there is nothing for respect it was just stupid mistake nothing more.This is an opportunity to remind all players who play on our bots specially DcT members to follow rules then we are all happy otherwise will be more kicks and bans or leaves from clan which i dont want to.

sincerely

DcT.Dr.Love

DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 pm

and again it's up to me to say what everybody thinks but nobody dares to say.

i dig mutant for his actions as well, i would've left the clan as well. you bitch around bout that little unban nobody gives a f about because he can be banned again in a sec while it seems from what i read in forum that jessy goes around banning people for fun and staying unharmed. mutant did right to leave, you are working so hard to become a serious clan and then again look at this... just disgusting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2