Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D

4 posters

Go down

dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D Empty dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D

Post  M4ny Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4305529/123123.w3g.html

dct rules?

I hope you can see what times do you have for member.

but no ban is like noobs Very Happy

start min 48/49

M4ny

Back to top Go down

dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D Empty Re: dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D

Post  DcT.Brisingr Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Well ye, after checking it, idd theres a backdoor on the 1st bot tower from scourge ... not that it changed the game result, still it was backdoor. Also cant consider that "hard" BD, since the only tower that got destroyed it was the first bot tower, the 2nd he started but went back, and that tower never got destroyed, you simply got your base destroyed through mid lane. In my opinion, "Hard BD" would be someone doing backdoor to your base, like towers and raxes, which can change the game result.

On the other hand we can consider the "hard" flaming as well coming from scourge .. Being m4ny for the constant flaming on dirge and then in the end u start flaming rhasta as well for the item picks. The other one we can consider could be scootz for the "They anticounter me/antipick me (something like that), DcT fucking noobs" ... near minute 37. I mean the rules also say flaming ain't allowed so, where do we stand? Just saying.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D Empty Re: dct.desire hard bd!!! and stop lie bd is allowed over 40 mins :D:D

Post  DcT.Jessy Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm

brisingr's reply's are so funny
he has a way of making you feel like shit for how stupid you are and finishing with that just saying... as so he won't even bother explaining how hardcore you failed:D
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Well i could have been more direct than this, but thats boring ^^
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:02 am

Opaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum