Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for a testgame

2 posters

Go down

Asking for a testgame Empty Asking for a testgame

Post  Rast Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask for a testgame for me and 2 mates. We all got around 50 games ( each ) played at your bot and all should have positives stats.....( mine are not too good, cause I play Support a lot Razz ). So it would be great if we could get a chance
Our Bnet names are: Rast1234,yo_sick, Buckstab.
We've recently played a game with 2 of your members ( that's where we got the information about the testgame ). Actually I dont know if they remember, the game was pretty short ( many leavers and stuff )

And if u want I can give a few information about us...Im 21 years old ( unfortunately im getting older xD ) and currently studying history at university.
We had a pretty long Dota brake and started playing again about 3 month or so, we've reached a somewhat decent skill lvl ( at least in my opinion ) so far and would like to play a good round with some nice people, to who you don't need to explain about lasthitting and stuff. ( I just can't stand if everybody leaves after 10 mins or so ). But at the end of the day we aren't too ambitious, the game should be fun playing and thats what we hope to get out of it.

So far, it would be great to hear from you guys.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Rast

Back to top Go down

Asking for a testgame Empty Re: Asking for a testgame

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Sebastian.
You wrote a pretty decent application and i would love to test you..
But i would like to add a little sidenote... or two Very Happy
quote: I just can't stand if everybody leaves after 10 mins or so
I hope you don't want to join the clan just to get admin rights..
AND
i hope you understand if we may accept you or not... but either way we will not consider you as a group so, there is the possibility of one or two getting accepted and the 3rd rejected...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rast Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Ok great, yeah I can understand that you want to evaluate everybody on his own ( still it would be somewhat sad, cause we play as a team very often; but just hope for the best Very Happy )....do we all have to do a separate game or can we still play all in a single match?

And regarding the other point...that's not what I meant, not at all Wink I just hope to find a few players to play some practice game or so ( you know, where every single player knows the basics and all stay till the end; that's all I meant, I dont want to ban anyone or stuff....

And currently I'm somewhat busy....do you mind if we do in the testgame a little bit later? Maybe you can add me in Skype or Bnet, so that we can see when to do the game.

Rast

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 pm

You can find me online almost every day in the evening... bounce
If i'm not online try to wisper DcT.Lefty or DcT.Hanibal, they need to test you too...
And yes i can test all 3 of you at once. Cool
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down