Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team

4 posters

Go down

I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team Empty I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team

Post  Fistalicious Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello,
i played an apemso #365 vs ferrum_p, Scooby, DcT.3asybash2k, LasTsHaDoW and Sir_Diealot.
After they pushed the mid and bottom Lane through to our base and attacked our Tree in min 29:40, then made some fountain camping, and then, funnily enough, they retreated to farm some more. In all this time we just deffed vs creeps.
Our sentinel team told the Scourge repeatedly that they should just finish the damn game, but they just taunted us saying we should let the creeps finish.
To crown the lameness, they killed Roshan in min 37:51 ....
Then I saved the game and "suddenly" they pushed the top lane and finished the game in min 40:13.

Replaylink: dl[dot]dropbox[dot]com/u/27224948/3asybash2k.w3g

Fistalicious

Back to top Go down

I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team Empty Re: I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Man sorry to tell you this...
You may be right but the thing i hate the most are people who do what you say'd you did...
Just let the creeps end then...

I don't have time to watch replay but im sure that when they tried to push you defended and probl all 5 ganked the weakerst one to get 1 last stats kill...
the thing i hate the most
I would had reacted exactly like them and go back to farm...
you could just let creeps end but noooo... u gotta defend to be a victim and be able to report them..
There is no rule that tells you what to do in a game...
only what you can't do...
I did this in a lot of games and im not affraid if complains...
what did i do wrong? i can farm as much as i can and you can't stop me...
that IF you try to gang the low-hp pushers... just hate that
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team Empty Re: I'd like to report DcT.3asybash2k and the others from Scourge Team

Post  Fistalicious Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Well, they had our Tree down to around 50 (!!!) HP, but Juggernaut (and someone else IIRC) tried to fountain camp .... then they retreated .. o_O

The most stupid thing is: Scourge Team could've finished by min 30, but no they went away to creep some more. We stayed in base, but one player in our Team (Sniper) defended the base. We told him to stop but he wouldnt listen. So because of that the game goes on for around 10 mins, which is a waste of time ... But if we would've left we would've been the bad guys .. -.-
I think dragging on a game unnecessary should be a ban reason aswell. Whats the point.
If you completely own the game, why not just ending it ? ....

Fistalicious

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 pm

if tree was at 50 hp...
1 monster creep could had ended the game with 2 hits...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Milfs Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 am

Fistalicious wrote:
I think dragging on a game unnecessary should be a ban reason aswell. Whats the point.
If you completely own the game, why not just ending it ? ....

I agree with you, its pretty dumb that they dont end the game. But there is no rule for that. I will watch the replay and see if they deserve ban for the fountain camp.
DcT.Milfs
DcT.Milfs

Back to top Go down

Post  3asybash2k Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 am

hi fistalicious!

i know u got mad of the game since we owned u hard.

ok first of all, where is the fountain camp? if u come out and attack us we fight back, isn't that usual? at min 30 we hit the tree and tried to end as soon as possible, but u came out and fucked us all.. afterwards u ganged some of our guys on the top lane.. razor wanted to finish top lane for mega creeps but u killed him. on the one hand u said that sniper shouldn't deff, but on the other u went out and kill razor on ur own Razz, just lol.. at min 33 there is a cata in ur base and u had the chance that the cata finishes it. btw, i dont know exactly if it is working but why u didn't simply deny the fucking tree? later bristle wanted to end it, but u killed him and flamed a bit. at min 39 we went top lane, and the first thing u wrote is " let's kill top lane", i mean wtf? if u want us to end stay in base and just w8 1 min.. at min 40 we did and everyone was happy to join another game Very Happy!

i simply hate guys who say "let's end fast" on the one side, and at the same time they deff like shit. i mean whats the point? in my oppinion THAT'S pretty dumb Wink !

furthermore, there is no rule, that says how and when u have to end.

greetings from austria!

3asybash2k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down