Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi, i'm mad

+6
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.Brisingr
The_WitcheR
Fandja
e1x.
DcT.Jessy
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hi, i'm mad Empty hi, i'm mad

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 am

this morning i joined an apemso with jessy. when it started i checked out the other team's picks and picked riki myself because i wanted mid, since nobody wrote "me mid", i did. jessy and t[aure then were all like "no ur not" "ur a nab" & stuff but they have absolutely no clue, i am a very competent player, even more on easy mode (who isn't). so i started moving mid and saw morphling stand there. as i knew morph doesn't really need the mid lane and i was gonna destroy whoever was against me with this imba blink strike i tried to convince him to move his arrogant ass on sidelane and let me do my job, as he didn't even claim mid lane at all (i didn't use those words, i was being extremely polite fyi). then jessy kicked me. without warning, nothing at all. there were 15 seconds left until the game would start and i still had plenty of time to go to sidelane if morphling insisted on his stupid midlane. i didn't break any rule whatsoever, not even the flaming one. i only was accused of being a noob, not even that is reason for kick. i guess a lot of you guys won't pay many attention to this because i write a lot of shit in forum, but i play on dct bots for like 1 1/2 year now regularly, at least one game a day and i got to know many clan members and ppl who play on dct bots. i don't understand why jessy would do such things since he should know i'm not a random pub noob. i don't want anybody to punish jessy or t[aure, i just got really pissed and wanted to know what you think about it, what jessy has to say in his defense, and since when u treat people who play regularly on ur bots and even was in ur clan some time ago like this.

i could punch a bear right now i'm so pissed JESSY GROW SOME BALLS AND APOLOGIZE

Back to top Go down

hi, i'm mad Empty Re: hi, i'm mad

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 2:31 am

sorry this is to long for me..
make it shorter
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 am

like ur penis? tell you something, in this forum 4/5 posts are complains about you. and you seem to evade them all like a weasel. because you can't stand ur man and admit that you are wrong.

1. why did you kick me although i didn't break any rule?
2. actions have consequences, fool
3. have a nice day

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 2:45 am

i got so many complains because i like to troll the noobs i punish..
as you see it works:... you're pissed too
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 am

Ok i finally got to read it all
Firstly u got to understand that if u got no replay it never happened..
secondly..
yes that did happened..... and i rly can't understand what it's ur problem?
u find normal to go mid with a riki over a morph? u went mid threatening to ruin our game everyone else even veno and terrordar admitted u must be kicked...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:53 am

only thing odd out: i ain't no noob. now could you, who acts so grownup all the time, please stay serious? because you owe me. either an apology or a cake. or you could just give me further explanation about some rules i broke i didn't know.or u could just want to keep trolling, if so shut the fuck up. is dct becoming a clan where the members do wtf they want and fuck rules whereever they are? if so, please tell me so i can go play on dotalicious. i always enjoyed the sociality of dct, but you sir, are a sociopath

Back to top Go down

Post  e1x. Sun May 06, 2012 3:25 am

DcT.Jessy wrote:Ok i finally got to read it all
Firstly u got to understand that if u got no replay it never happened..
secondly..
yes that did happened..... and i rly can't understand what it's ur problem?
u find normal to go mid with a riki over a morph? u went mid threatening to ruin our game everyone else even veno and terrordar admitted u must be kicked...

thats the reason for kick? i'm sure you know he can't save the replay because you kicked him. but isn't there a rule of dr.love that states you have to save replay if u kick or ban someone? you're the only one who could save it, since u kicked him.

e1x.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 3:29 am

every game u played has a replay saved in reply folder in w3 named last replay...
i don;t have to save anything..
and yes that is reason for kick
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 am

then we have a problem, because i played a game on dotalicious immediatly after ur kick. now, to the interesting part: i have no replay but you're supposed to save it too. regardless i have no replay, you admitted you kicked me because i wanted the mid lane, which is clearly no reason. how does the clan management feel about their shamans making rules like they want to?

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 am

jessy is a bit crazy but imba shaman... Razz btw he never do stuff without justified reason...

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 am

he just did! ffs u all blind? it was clearly a kick without a reason and i wanted to play that game! now just because jessy is crazy he can break rules? he might be a decent dota player and cares about the clan but imho he doesn't deserve to be shaman. just look at all the complains he get and he never gets punished for that. that's just insane. he's way too unfair. i know a lot of people who got pissed at jessy because he kick / ban without reason

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 3:40 am

DUDE IF U FUCKING RUIN THE GAME U FUCKING GET KICKED WHAT"S NOT CLEAR?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 am

ur like that other guy that started complaining and his only proof was others complains on me...
that's like 0 u don't get it?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:47 am

no i don't get it. let's see what we got here

facts: i claimed mid lane and walked there although morphgling was already standing there (what i didn't see initially). then i started trying to convince morph to let me mid. still plenty of time to swap lanes with whoever i want, who gives a fuck if i come 1 or 2 creepwaves late?

you call that gameruining? everybody who leaves his lane gets kick? you are really crazy jessy, and you still insist on your point. i'd love to see if the other dct members think the same as you
(fandja doesn't count - yet - because he didn't do anything other than trying to protect you - by saying ur insane)

and to all the complains abotu you... you should know urself that's not a good thing. you want to serve this clan in a good way? make it fun for people to join games.

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 am

he had plently of time to switch lanes?
why should he?
he went first on mid and u pick riki saying u want mid in last 15 seconds after he was there for some time Very Happy
you're funny man lol!
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:58 am

DUDE. LISTEN TO ME AND STOP JOKING.

then i started trying to convince morph to let me mid. still plenty of time to swap lanes with whoever i want, who gives a fuck if i come 1 or 2 creepwaves late?

GET IT? IF I COME LATE, SWAP LANES WITH WHOEVER I WANT

I WOULDN'T HAVE INSISTED ON THE MIDLANE, I'M NOT A FUCKING GAME RUINER AND YOU KNOW THAT. I STILL THINK IT'S FULL RETARD TO GIVEMORPH THE MIDLANE OVER RIKI WHEN THEY HAD THIS SHITTY LINEUP BUT HOW IN EARTH COULD YOU THINK I WOULD'VE STAYED ON MID THO MORPH WAS THERE? WHAT DOES A DUEL LANE MID GIVE ME? U KICKED ME JUST BECAUSE T[AURE TOLD YOU TO NOW DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT ABOUT "this one agreed, that one either, you ruined game blablabla" BECAUSE THE GAME HADN'T EVEN STARTED!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Sun May 06, 2012 4:19 am

Riki on mid? hmmm
I support Jessy sorry Smoke
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 4:35 am

dude...
if you start saying u want to go mid like a scum other are not obligated to give you priority
especially not dct.t[aure ...
doesent fucking matter if you're a game ruined or not... you do not do what u did
game did started creeps started going and you where 2 on mid fucking morphs (taure's ) game

DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Sun May 06, 2012 5:57 am

Well i dont know the whole situation so wont pronounciate myself on that part. But the fact about the "mass complains about jessy".... Thats pure bullshit... Ppl do and will always pick on one of the shamans ... its somehow a rule ... Even if u do good or bad, ppl will simply complain -.-' While i was in rways, ppl reported me for flaming, ppl reported me for ending a game (destroying throne) without switching, when they were more than already losing, ppl reported me for giving a chance to a nab and inviting to clan, ppl reported me for kicking a nab ... So plz but this whole "all the complains are about you" is simply .... nonsense.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Fandja Sun May 06, 2012 6:22 am

I agree totaly.

Fandja

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 am

As far as i didn't see replay i´m not authorized to comment this Cool

But i'm rly surprised how u came to the conclusion that riki is better on mid than morph?^^
Didn't get it at all, like main carry doesn't need exp? Question
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 am

THE REFEREE IS HERE...... Very Happy

Let me see...

Riki: Riki went mid, told morph to go away.

Morph: Standing in midlane, and didn't say a word.

Jessy: Kicked riki without warning.

GAMEMODE: APEMSO

Now... You see?? It dosen't matter who goes mid on apemso EVERY1 is good in apemso mid, Tell me a hero who isn't???? JUST 1!!!!!

Jessy kicked without warning, without replay... Hmmmm??? Calling riki gameruiner, when 15 sec left to sw lanes.

I am still in middle, just like that war with terorr and fear. I'm not supporting any, I'm referee.

Jessy you are good shaman, but don't make your own rules. Otherwise no players will play in dct....
And Smoke, I understand why you rage, but use no-insulting words that would help a bit^^

If smoke is banned without replay=UNBAN

DcT.DaniDK

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 am

he's not banned
i had no reason to ban him
i jsut kicked so we can play and he won;t ruin anything
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 am

yo since i was in that game too i think i write something too Very Happy indeed morph was allready mid and that riki wanted mid too. See theres no reason why riki shouldnt go mid since he is a hard carry too but i didnt know the player, so before i let a regular pub fail mid and morph first was anyway, i assisted taure and jessy and wrote that riki should go side lane. So thats all i can tell for sure the rest i cant remember clearly since i didnt pay much attention to the situation. The only thing i can tell for sure too is that jessy kicked him but cant remember the min, when it happened.

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  e1x. Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

DcT.Jessy wrote:he's not banned
i had no reason to ban him
i jsut kicked so we can play and he won;t ruin anything

I still can't understand how he could ruin the game although there left 15sec before game start.

e1x.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum