Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pathetic ban by DcT.Fear

+5
Luck[Truth_
DcT.Brisingr
Dct.HakiiLyn
DcT.F0rest13ear
LucK[Terorrdar
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pathetic ban by DcT.Fear Empty pathetic ban by DcT.Fear

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 am

hey guys, i played yesterday against "pwner" (for them who dont know its the second acc of DcT.Fear) his team got raped and 2 left (it was at min 17 i guess) after that he flamed my clan "luck noob clan" and imidiatly after that he wanted one of us to sw but we didnt... See i know its against the rules but 1. there was no point in sw it was something like 18:5 for scourge at min 17 and 2. i dont let my clan blame by someone and sw after something like that to this person! o.O i bet im not the only one who would react like that... anyways he banned me and LucK[truth_ (but no one of the others of our team - mysterious). After game i talked allready to a admin of yours and got unbanned so i thought its ok, but now DcT.Fear just banned me again out of the blue seems like he kinda just exploit his adminrights... I get along with nearly all dct members and till yet all of the Dct members i know were fair and mature but it seems DcT.Fear is missing something in these points i hope you could teach him... i dont want to search a new bot for my clan members since you got some skilled regular customers and im playing nearly since 2 years on that bot... Hope things gets clear up and we can keep enjoying the games on this bot.

Greez Terorrdar

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

pathetic ban by DcT.Fear Empty Re: pathetic ban by DcT.Fear

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey Teror,

As 1st thing. You really messed it up with switch^^. I know, i agree, it rly sucks in some cases.. but you should sw that time... nvm happened

2nd thing. I unbanned you immediately after reading this topic, because I´d say that undoubtedly you´re one of best persons playing on our bots(em bot especially Razz ). I´ve played so many games with you and seriously i haven´t seen you do single flame or break rules.
I hope other admins do agree Rolling Eyes

And also hope that you and other lucks will keep playing on dct bots Wink

Greetz, Forest.
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dct.HakiiLyn Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Yooo Terorr boy, i can understand ofc i wont sw too if someone flamed my clan than after wanted for sw.

1. NEW RULE NO ONE CAN FLAME.. next time he ban you without reason then he will get some TROUBLES with me too...

so dont think about it. i know you are the type who play with balance. since we have played alot of noob games together... SOO FEAR HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN YOU FOR A REASON LIKE THAT WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING SO NOOBISH SHIIIITS.!
Dct.HakiiLyn
Dct.HakiiLyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dct.HakiiLyn Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Btw DcT.F0rest13ear you had maybe sw'hed if someone flamed you clan, than wanted you or one of you members too sw his team? for balance?
Dct.HakiiLyn
Dct.HakiiLyn

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Well i dont totally agree with the rule either, but the rule says you must switch, even if ur mates or not. So even if this fear guy flamed, which is against the rules btw, switch its still a must rule, so.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

thanks forest and hakii and ty for unban =)
and its ok now next time i will sw (even through i still think its very abusive -.-) and just report the flame.

thanks for your efforts

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luck[Truth_ Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 am

Someone (ME) is still banned and would like to play a game....

Last edited by Luck[Truth_ on Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Luck[Truth_

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 am

Firstly... He is not allowed to flame you or your clan...
Secondly...I too think this rule sucks and i know how it is to loose games because of switches... that's why i usually don't want others to switch at my team if game is already lost...
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Wed May 02, 2012 7:07 am

Note: Don´t know about any supporter of So-mode. Why do we still provide it on all bots? scratch
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 am

First of all, many lies were told by terorrdar! He said "he flamed my clan "luck noob clan" and imidiatly after that he wanted one of us to sw but we didnt...". After 2 players from my team got disconect (not left as he said), i typed sw, and did not get any answer. The result was 16-7, not 18-5 as he wrote.Then they killed the disconected guy (so fair play), and continue to play 5 vs 3. After that I was pissed and type "sw clan luck noobs", and again no answer. Then leoric (the player from my team) typed "sw 5 vs 3", and then get answer from terorrdar "why should I sw to a dumbass who cant do shit with lycan and flame me a noob", "keep on dreaming". Then i said that i will ban them if no sw, then terorrdar said "idc now i wont sw I dont let me blame by that tard". He called me dumbass and tard, just for typing sw and after i did not have answer, sw clan luck noobs! A lot of players called me a noob and calling me different ugly names in game, and i never refused to sw. I lost so many games because sw. Calling someone noob, after they dont answer on switch, IS NOT REASON NOT TO SW! They did not have megacreeps on all 3 lanes, and sw could give balance. The whole day yesterday, especially ZiVaaa flamed dct channel, calling me retarded kid, idiot and similar, and ZiVaa was not playing that game. He especially said to Love that i "flame often in game", and should be kicked and banned. ?????? A lot of dct members know me, and know how I behave in game.
I have the replay, and it will be uploaded soon.
PwNeR, Dct.Feat, Dct.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am

you are pwner? the chieftain of clan opa? aren't you, like, a dump for the garbage players that get rejected by dct? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 am

ok first of all i wrote correcly "something like 18-5" (if you want now to pick out every single corn) that means not it was 18-5 i was not sure myself so i wrote it that way but 16-7 is a very much diffrent from what i said Very Happy
second i dont know if anyone killed the disconnected guy (didnt realized during the game, if i did i apologize normaly i dont do it but we can see on replay soon as you said)
if you got the replay you can also see that i allready rolled after the last leaver, so the will to sw was here i just w8ed for the others rolling but before they did dct.fear flamed and after that i just saw red...
"Calling someone noob, after they dont answer on switch, IS NOT REASON NOT TO SW!"
on the other side after getting no answer is not a reason to flame either, i was just talking to my team if there is a point in sw and that they should at least roll...
now to my own flame what do you expect if you treat people like that? do you rly think after that i would write something like "you blamed me but its allright i frogive you my dear, should i buy wards and a new chick for you after sw? =) " NOT!
and at least what other people talk about you is none of my buisness they got a free will and if they intend to do or say something im the last who can forbid them to talk...
My behavior is well known by the most dct members too i dont do anything without a reason.

But for me is this topic closed... see i dont want to offer my free time for writing about such a little thing since its still a game and i just want to relax during playing dota. At this point i apologize for my flaming if i hurt you with that in some way maybe we two were just in a bad mood. Lets try to get along now with each other im not a unforgiving guy and just want to chill ;D. maybe you will noticed next game we met that im not that "unfair", "stupid", "arrogant", "ugly" or what ever you think about me now xD

greetz

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 am

Well, as an admin I also want to say my opinion.

AS I UNDERSTAND IT!!!

Terror: Rolled, and other mates didn't roll.

DcT.Fear: Flamed.

How to work this out?? I tell you.

If game is 5-3 or 4-2 YOU PAUSE GAME. If any player RESUME GAME warn him, and pause game again. If he dosen't listen, kick and ban for reason "Refusing switch"
But if >all players< agree NOT TO SW, you just play until end.

So you both did wrong stuff. If Terror should get ban 7 days, fear should also.

But this isn't because I hate any of you, but rules is rules, and we all know that.

So now, LETS JUST BE FRIENDS cheers AND PLAY SOME GAMES Basketball And be cool!!! Cool

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 am

Smoke016, are you like kind of idiot, that cant say something smart?
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Wed May 02, 2012 10:03 am

seems like DcT.Fear rly dont like me Very Happy im banned again ^^

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 am

Dani, i was with nick PwneR in game, and could not kick.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

Who said I dont like you? I was just pissed for not respecting of rules. Did u see me ever flaming in game before this? We played a lot of games together and against each other. Also your friend ziva told on channel yesterday "dct.fear flame hard all time i have played with him". And i played just 2 games with that nick! I would call that an IMBA LIE. Using lies to unban friends., really...
Man i would unban you next day for sure, but talking that shits about me, and insulting me pissed me off.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 am

Now we all talked, talked and talked Smile

Many opinions were here now. The thing WE ALL NEED.

>>>>>>>>>>Replay<<<<<<<<<< The golden proof.

Very Happy

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 10:49 am

DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  TZKali Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 am

talking for zivaaa: we knew that you (dct.fear) were pwner and we also know some other accs of you so it wasnt a lie by him. also could u upload this on a site were we dont have 2 sign up pls?...

but hey know my suggestion as i can see you both rly dont like each other what about this: you both arent banned and you try to evade and not to flame each other on eyecontact k?
TZKali
TZKali

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 02, 2012 11:44 am

On one hand i understand pwner....
I WOULD AND STILL AM PISSED when other admins unban the guys i ban without asking me (*COUGH COUGH* lefty *COUGH*) and i will not accept that anymore...
Terrordar is a good and skilled player who i never saw to flame anyone... so MY OPINION is that IF PWNER AGREES we should forgive him
but if he DOESENT then i will not fuck his decisions. it's up to him

DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 am

Jessy I know you are a clever man, but this time I must say, ur wrong.

First time he said sw. after 10 sec he flame. Why even flame? Every person will pause game, and ask in a NOT THOUGH WAY. like "noob clan luck" why say that? what did they do to him?
I'm sorry, but this time I support clan luck, thats the right thing...

I don't hope any of dct gets mad on me because of this.. But thats my opinion..

And ye ofc I watched replay, and that sucks. Shit just happened...

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 am

In my first reply at this topic i sayd that it was wrong for pwner to flame..what more would you like me to say?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Wed May 02, 2012 11:53 am

I'm just saying, that bans to LucK is stupid, and wrong!!

If LucK gets ban for 7 days or w/e PwNeR should also, thats what I've been trying all time.

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Dani, what is worse to say to someone, noob or dumbass and tard? Noob-is kind of insult? You could see that i wrote first sw, then when there was no answer, i pissed totaly and wrote that with noob, after that I got a compliments that I am dumbass and tard. Nobody is speaking here about refusing to sw, everyone talk about flame. Focus a little on refusing to switch. And ffs, note that I played with pwner nick, and not with dct.fear with admin rights, so i could not kick and mute etc.
Seccond thing- noone can unban my ban before consulting with me, or talking with love. If I disagree, talk with love, and he will decide.
Third-That idiot zivaa will be kicked from channel and banned for flaming channel next time, so he can play on DCN bots as much as he wants.
Btw, I UNBANNED ALL 3 LUCK MEMBERS 2 hours ago
I say again,I dont hate terorrdar, truth and schoenixxx, I wanted to unban them yesterday, but was PISSED about lies that are told about me.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum