Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps)

2 posters

Go down

BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps) Empty BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps)

Post  Fistalicious Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

So I played a funny round vs a really obvious maphacker, name is BlackLotus.
In the replay there are several scenes where is it obvious that he just _knows_ where everyone is, but in my opinion the most obvious scene is as follows:
Gameminute ~ 8:00 after he has a double kill bottom lane, he goes through forest, while still in forest he uses his bottle then picks illu rune in bottle (why does he use bottle, he didnt even see if there was a rune or not?), then goes mid, going to top rune spot, then he uses his bottle illu rune, followed by his ulti. In the EXACT same second I appear and almost getting killed. You will understand the situation better if you watch by yourself. It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen lol.

Another obvious scene is at minute 5. Warlock turns lvl 6, I am creeps in woods. He then just runs past mid tower past the trees and instantly uses his ulti to kill me...

Later in game all of us are in our base and all of them just camp at our fountain. Then IIRC they retreat, and after creeps disappeared, warlock (BlackLotus) comes solo in our base and tries to finish game (backdoor), about min 30...
http://www.file-upload.net/download-4168458/LastReplay.w3g.html

I hope you take a look at it.

Fistalicious

Back to top Go down

BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps) Empty Re: BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am

epic maphack.

Back to top Go down

BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps) Empty Re: BlackLotus using maphack (other team backdoors and fountain camps)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 am

Yee
Its sooooo epic
I hate noobs who cant play.
And ofc if he/she or it wants own must use shit like that.
I am not Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Snapshot Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

BlackLotus is a member of sk.gaming, a dota progamer one of the best Pudge players... I think he dont need to use hacks.
He also wrote a lot of good guids for some Heros.

Snapshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Fistalicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

For all I care he can be the cat's whiskers. Doesn't change the fact that he's a pathetic cheater.
Watch the replay first before you run your mouth.

Fistalicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 am

just played with blacklotus, don'n know wether he used maphack in this game or he's just pretty good but i want to report their team for intentionally prolonging the game and fountaincamping.
replay: http://www.file-upload.net/download-4244991/fag-campers.w3g.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum