Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3asybash2k requests his rights back :)

2 posters

Go down

3asybash2k requests his rights back :) Empty 3asybash2k requests his rights back :)

Post  3asybash2k Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 am

Hey dct guys!

I know love kicked me from clan for playing too many other bots. Nevertheless, I'm still playing few games on dct games. So I totally understand ur decision to kick me, but pls give me admin rights back. I hate players who ruin games and I can't do anything against them right now..
Pls add '3asybash2k' to admin database. U know me, i won't abuse it.

Greetz

3asybash2k

Back to top Go down

3asybash2k requests his rights back :) Empty Re: 3asybash2k requests his rights back :)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 am

but why you need them when you are only playing on other bots ?

Back to top Go down

3asybash2k requests his rights back :) Empty Re: 3asybash2k requests his rights back :)

Post  3asybash2k Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 am

I wrote that I play some games on dct bots. Approx. 1-2 games a day. Half of them get ruined by leavers. So it would be nice to be able to punish this idiots..
Wouldn't it be better for the dct community to have more reliable admins?

greetz

3asybash2k

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 am

Only memebers can have admins rights, i know ur good player but i dont know why u ignore me when i ask u 100 times why u play on others bots u just ignore me and no answer, thats the main reason why u got kick out from clan, mby if u back in clan and play with others members or inhouse or smth i will thinking about ur request for admins rights.
DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am

My Chieftain he is right. Too many noobs/leavers/afkers/pluggers are destroing games on our bots.
I played some games on Your bots and some Inhouses. I am not stupid and if i can ask for can you give me share to your bots?
Just cal me yes or no.
If not its ok for me and I wont ask you(never} for it.
P.S.
I am doing what I can to follow rules and another destription.
Yours Imrahil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down