Clan DcT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DcT.Deja Admin application .

+10
Dct.HakiiLyn
LucK[Terorrdar
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.YaiXz
The_WitcheR
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Dr.Love
Deja_
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DcT.Deja Admin application . Empty DcT.Deja Admin application .

Post  Deja_ Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

Account:DcT.Deja_

Member since:Well for last 2 months ( exept the short kick i got for unknown reason )

Any refeeres:none

Why do you want admin:
To make games better. I'm often online during mornings when there aren't any admins online and can do admin stuff. On stressful days when I don't have time for more than one game it is important to me that the game turns out good. I want to be able to kick rule breakers, changing !latency so people don't leave because they lag, mute spammers, and so on. There is just too many rude people that would gladly ruin nice game and I would like to b able to prevent that . Just want to insure many of good , enjoyable games . I would be honored to be a admin of clan's hostbot , and want to help in keeping respect of fairness that DcT games got . DcT.Deja_ as an admin follows with maturity, well-manners, responsibility, fair judgement, rule knowledge, a lot of activity, improvements and a stable partner, a safe and sound fellow admin who is not only another gamer but also another friend.

In your own words explain the Hostbot Rules :
This is what I first studied when I became a part of DcT, I know the rules from inside out.Admins should follow all rules without exeption . They should be model of how to behave in game. They shouldn't efect on game if tere are no rule breakers .

Honestly Deja_

Last edited by Deja_ on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : invalid link)
Deja_
Deja_

Back to top Go down

DcT.Deja Admin application . Empty Re: DcT.Deja Admin application .

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Sat May 05, 2012 12:40 am

You are write all that stuffs nice and i like it but ur prove that ur example why peoples wanna join our clan, i will tell u why to get fucking admins rights, 2nd prove for it is dct.mutant couse when i delete him from admin data base he leave clan lol! , btw i tell him that i will give back admin rights soon and this is warning for him..still he leave clan, when i didnt answer on ur post here about ur admin rights u leave clan too lol!
Its just sad because no one of u didnt do anything good for this clan (search new members, test them, arrange some inhouse games, donate some cash for bots, be active member not just came online once or twice in week..etc etc..) and then when i dont wanna give u admin rights then ur mad on me or u just leave clan, and again lol!
well u dont need to wonder why u didnt got admin rights now u know why. I know that Deja_ is good player but still u need to deserve admin rights just all admins do, DcT.DaniDK is best example how to get admin rights, if u dont know why hes best example ask here and i will answer as soon as i can.

sincerely

DcT.Dr.Love

DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sat May 05, 2012 2:49 am

tell me lol!
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 am

DcT.Dr.Love wrote: dct.mutant couse when i delete him from admin data base he leave clan

As i know that wasn´t the reason.
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 am

Yeah Dani is the best example. He is honest and sensitive and thats why he is my friend.
Why?
I was new in clan I knew only Lefty (Lefty invited me) but he wasnt online all the time and who helped me? Dani
He was playing with me and helping me. He called something about clan history and and and
So its very good example Dani is actiwe player he is ambitious and determinated afro

So thanks Dani
If you dont have Admin rights (like me) you have to find clan member who have and play with him
for me its obvious. Smile

Greetz WitcheR
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Dr.Love Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

Yeah forest "as u know" seems so u dont know anything about it and obviously u have wrong informations about mutant problem and be gratitude you still have admin rights and ur still in clan, u know why im saying that, and next time if some1 unban or make similar mistake he will be kicked out from clan without any warning, i wont tolerate anymore that stupid "mistakes" my admins makes, if some1 dont like my decisions well what can i say, gl in some another clan or playing em modes with nabs pubs, i wont beg no one stay in clan whoever he is or how he play, just follow the rules and dont do anything without my permission then we are all ok, hope u all understand me.

sincerely

DcT.Dr.Love.

DcT.Dr.Love
DcT.Dr.Love
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 am

what mistake he madE?
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.YaiXz Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am

Thanks Wicther and Love Smile

Jessy - Fear ban terorr. Mutant unbanned him, wihout Love permission.

This should be enough Wink

DcT.YaiXz

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 am

+ fear banned mutant afterwards
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 am

Rly lol?

Well i dont know the whole situation, but as far as i remember from love rules, "No DcT Admin can kick, mute or ban other dct member" right? ....
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Jessy Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 am

it goes like this..
there is no rule saying u can't tell dct.jessy to go f*ck his mother because everyone knows u can't...
same as with mutant... if other admin banned it's so clear that u can't go and f*ck with his decision and unban.
DcT.Jessy
DcT.Jessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Sat May 05, 2012 11:49 am

Well i can tell you thats not supposed to happen, but it already happened before (also the same situation that led to my 1st kick from this clan: i banned a guy who left, had the replay, and he got unbanned for being friend with admins) ... Not bringing old stuff or trying to start a war out of it, but dont tell me it wasn't the first time or that only "admins" do it ... Still ye mutant prolly did wrong, and im not saying he dind't. Simply wondered about the fact "fear banned mutant" ... According to the rule we're not supposed to ban/kick dct members.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Again incorect informations. Correction, first Mutant kicked Fear from game cause I insisted that Love solve that case, and to stay ban to next morning! Btw, can anyone kick another dct member from game????????! After that of course Fear was pissed and ban him. Btw ban does not mean anythyng, cause he can unban himself! It was just vengence for kicking from game. But next day i told dr.Love that he kicked me from game and unbanned them without asking for reason of ban. Of course, he lost his admin. He acted like he got all power in the world, totaly ignoring my decision. He could just ask me or love before unban. But he did on his own will. I ask 1 more time, IS IT ALLOWED TO KICK ANOTHER DCT MEMBER FROM GAME? And he did not try to calm down, and listen to me. He constantly ignored me. Who would not be pissed after that? And what he thought he is to act like that. I am in dct clan from his beginning, after love and hanibal, the oldest member. Many of you maybe dont remember me, cause i changed a lot of nicks, and played most games with different names, but I am admin longer than anyone of you(except dr.love and hanibal), and did not abuse my admin rights like mutant did. I believe that he is a good guy, but ignoring and KICKING one of the oldest members from game is hard breaking of rules, and that ignoring caused all that troubles with terorrdar, truth and schoenixxx. So my advice is: "Dont abuse your admin rights, cause dr.Love is all around". I dont have comment on his returning in clan, do whatever you want, it is on Love to decide, just dont piss me anymore, and dont wright incorect informations if you dont hear the whole story.

Greets, pissed DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT READ MY WHOLE TEXT! FIRST MUTANT KICKED ME FROM GAME, WHEN I INSISTED THAT BAN STAY UNTILL DR LOVE DECISION!
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Sat May 05, 2012 3:01 pm

So since he banned/kicked first, it means you're right to do it after? ... Dear lord, your answer looks like a kid from 1st class " he started it, he did it first !!!!" .... Even if he did it first or not, doens't mean you can do it after... So if some1 flames you, u can flame back just cuz he started it? ... makes sense rofl .... Plz don't use the excuse that he did first, cuz that makes no sense. Though im not defending mutant or w/e, im simply stating that the rule says you cant ban/kick/mute dct members, regardless of what you're saying.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  The_WitcheR Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Better would be musn't ,but it's only my suggestion. Wink
The_WitcheR
The_WitcheR

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 pm

What a ethycally correct person you are Hyo, you must be some relative of mother Theresa. Or you maybe live in the land of wonders. If you like Mutant so much, you are free to go with him.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  LucK[Terorrdar Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 am

I dont get it why you make fun of him now dr.tit... He just told us his opinion and i think he is right.

LucK[Terorrdar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dct.HakiiLyn Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 am

Damn It looks like we've got some noobs in the clan, since I havent been online in the last weeks.

but i got my excuse for not been online last weeks Very Happy

Looks like Love is on rampage cheiftain mode Very Happy
Dct.HakiiLyn
Dct.HakiiLyn

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 am

Cause it looks that i am guilty for everything bad that happened last week. If I did something wrong, I am sorry, but that was only the cosequence. I was provoked, and the things I did dont have the same weight like the things that are done to me. I do not seek justification for that I did, but do not equalize two different things.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.F0rest13ear Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 am

Dct.HakiiLyn wrote:
Looks like Love is on rampage cheiftain mode Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!
DcT.F0rest13ear
DcT.F0rest13ear

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 am

Well pwner, not rly trying to look like the cool guy who says the truth, or trying to protect mutant but if u wish me to talk like a raged guy, so be it: I rly don't know what mutant did, nor did i ever say he was right in what he did, still dont tell me u dind't do wrong just cuz mutant did first, cuz thats a total bullshit. And if i decide to follow mutant or not, its not ur decision last time i checked right? im not the one with 2 clans, neither am i the one who sets up cw and then fails to show up -.-' So rly if ppl wanna kick me for not accepting how some ppl behave, go ahead, still im sry but wont stfu due to the fact ur love cousin or w/e -.-' Theres older ppl in clan who got better skill, more active and also better behaviour and never got to admin, and u simply get it cuz ur cousin of who you are. I already know this will place myself in a bad position as usual, still im sick of seeing shit happen in dct, and ppl simply stfu not to get kicked or banned, and nothing happens.
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 am

brisingr for president

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.Brisingr Mon May 07, 2012 12:31 pm

lol mttxo ...
DcT.Brisingr
DcT.Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  DcT.dr.Tit Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Lol! I have it for 3 years. Did not get it yesterday.
DcT.dr.Tit
DcT.dr.Tit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum